Sunday 28 June 2020

Wishing You All Things Fabulous

Well Hello!

I was locked out of my blog FOREVER. Finally got it somewhat going again!

I'm still a SU! demo but working full time managing a grocery store during this Covid 19 has definitely been challenging.

My escape is to create! I still create a handmade birthday card for every single colleague in my store and it's something I am passionate about. It brings people together and shows care. 

Here is one I created today using some new SU! goods.
My photo editing program is on my old Mac and I can't get it to work. So no watermarking or fancy editing for me right now LOL
Stamps: All Things Fabulous
Paper: White, Black
Ink: Magenta Madness, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Black, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Embossing Folder, Fabulous Florals dies, Paper Piercer, Dimesionals

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Pretty card! Sorry to hear you were locked out, but happy you can find joy in creating when you have time. I also wanted to thank you for ALL your hard work. I can't imagine the work and stress you must be feeling being on the front lines as a grocery store manager. I applaud you! I hope things are getting a little easier now. Good luck with your blog. I'm sure it's extremely frustrating and time you'd rather spend on doing something fun and creative. Be well and stay healthy.

Angie Juda said...

Your card is beautiful Dawn!!