Friday 17 August 2007

Nice Matters Award

Wow! What an honour to be nominated by Rose Ann at Paper Delights for this fantastic award! You MUST go check out her blog! She has so many fabulous creations over there. While you are there be sure to congratulate her on Runner Up for a Lizzie Anne Design Contest!!
I have really enjoyed blogging and getting to know so many people now. It's so much fun coming to my blog and reading what others have written. Then off I go bloggin'myself!
This award states:
"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."
I'm now to name 5 bloggers whom I think deserve this award!
I can name quite a few but these people come to mind VERY quickly as they visit my site often...thanks girls! You all rock!
Everyone be sure to check out these girls blogs!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for the Nomination, you are too sweet.

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks Dawn...you are a sweetie!

Diane said...

Thanks so much for the nomination, you rock girl. I get so much from you! Hugs

Anonymous said...

NICE??
I think they got the wrong Dawn.

LOL
just kidding
Congrats.