Wednesday 15 August 2007

Sketch Challenge 137

Todays challenge on SCS was a Sketch Challenge! I LOVE sketch challenges. I can't seem to pass one up! If you want to do this one then click SC137
Lately I have been trying to use some of my supplies that I had stock piled up on. Today I used some of the Bazzill Wings Flowers that I picked up in California. They are so pretty! I'm sure everyone is getting sick of me using the new Photo Corner Punch but I can't seem to put it down. Do any of you have something you like to use often? I know Dawn Griffith LOVES her White Gel Pen! LOL!

Also on another note....
I'm getting fairly close to 5000 blog hits! Wow! Sometime in the next couple of days I'll post some blog candy to be won, so be sure to check back!
Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Just Like You
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Whisper White and Crate Paper
Inks: Celery, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and Bashful Blue Markers
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Bazzill Wings Flowers, Making Memories Brads and Dimensionals
Supplies Used:
Stamp: Bella
Cardstock: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White and Misc DP
Inks: Black Stazon and Watercolour Pencils
Accessories: BlenderPens, Photo Corner Punch, Misc Ribbon from Michael's

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, those turned out so pretty! I still haven't gotten to that sketch yet. It looks fun and easy though.
Hugs and smiles

Crafty in Calgary said...

These are wonderful! Nice work!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Just Like you card is so bright and cheery...love the Crate Paper & flowers! You Bella card is so cute and fun! Great cards!

Anonymous said...

I think I have one or 2 of the bikini babe - but not like this with the ribbon - that's nice too. And I always love the ones with the flowers on them!

Anonymous said...

Wowzie your bella looks great sure wish I liked using mine :-( Love that Ronald mc donald set you used also .. ( at least thats the set here in the US for that charity ... Hey congrates on getting such a HUGE amount of hits girlie .. Way to go !!
Hugs
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie ..P.S I was meaning to tell you I love the new picture of you .. your such a cutie pie :-) and Yes I love love love my white gel pen's ( I have a lot of them so Inever run out ) Hee! Hee!
Happy Blogging
xoxox
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good morning!! More great cards... now I gotta order that photo corner punch and the Ronald McDonald set. Have a good day!!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are fantastic, love the color combo in the first and the flowers so soft looking, and the second one is just a bright Happy Bella.

Kathy W said...

Love the little heart centers in your primas for the top cards. Bright, cheery colors. Thanks for sharing.

Christina Fischer said...

Both of your cards are adorable! Love the bright, happy colors!! :)