Thursday 7 January 2010

Thinking of You

I've been kind of bummed today. Not sure why exactly. Could be the weather, could be that I didn't get to play along with the Baker's Dozen and the newest Taylored Expressions release or simply that I'm just tired. Tonight I'm hitting the hay by 9 pm! LOL! A good nights sleep, warmer weather on the way and hopefully some happy mail should make all good again!
I stamped today which was GREAT!
The Ways To Use It challenge on SCS was about using something new that you recently got for the holidays. I was lucky enough to finally find some of this wonderful October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP at a local scrapbooking store. I paired that challenge with Mercy's sketch #55 on her blog.
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Brown Core'dinations, Real Red, October Afternoon Farm Fresh DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Antique Distressing Ink; Accessories: SAMJ, Sponges, Button, Linen Thread, Scalloped Edge Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Come back tomorrow to see an All That Scraps card I've made ;)

13 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

This is REALLY cute, Dawn! I love that wide gingham ribbon!

I hope you feel better soon!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, this is AWESOME!! .....such great DP (mine finally arrived!) and I REALLY LOVE it with that red gingham.

Cheer up, honey, we love ya! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

I certainly missed you this release! I hope you feel better soon! LOVE your card....one of my fave DP's at the moment!!

ChristineCreations said...

Well, I'm hoping that you're feeling a little brighter this evening Dawn!

I love your blend of pattern with the ribbon on this one.

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh Dawn, I hope you get your spirits back up soon. You will get some happy mail soon and it will feel like Christmas all over again. :) Get some rest!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh no sweets! I am sad that you are sad! Just take a look at your card...how can you be sad looking at this GORGEOUS card? LOOOOOOOVE this paper (as you know!) and this layout and the ribbon ROCK!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn sending you a big hug, hope you are feeling better, I love your card.

Susan said...

Sending happy thoughts and smiles your way for a super Friday and an even Happier Weekend!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Dawn, that is SO cute! I just love your style. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Awwwwww, so sorry you are down! I understand! Your card is awesome! Hope the blues lift soon.

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry that you're down. I hope things brighten for you soon. Your card is adorable!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your little tree is so cute, and I love all or your pretty patterned papers!! Love your pretty gingham bow too!!

Allison Rankin said...

Ah, cute lil' tree! I never use this set near enough!