Sunday 8 July 2012

A Little Bit of Sunshine TLC385

Hello!

Judy has asked me to fill in for the TLC385 on SCS while she is away at a family reunion.
Thanks for asking me Judy :)
There are so many techniques out there that I've been wanting to try and showcase and finally decided on this one that was featured on SCS Wednesday Tutorial last week.

It's called Pedestal Pop-Up Card.
There is a great video tutorial for the visual learners....like me ;)

When I saw this pop up I knew I wanted to try something a little different.
Flowers, Butterflies, Shapes, Sentiment Focus....so many options!
LOVE this rainbow die from MFT! 
It does take a little patience to create it but the end result is well worth the 7 cranks of the big shot ;)
This is the inside.....which is what this card is really all about!
It was really hard to get a picture of this....sorry!
As you can see I used a few different dies....rainbow, flat bottom clouds and sunshine.
The clouds were cut out with some white felt.
I just love how this opens up :)
Fun!
The outside was simple made using a piece of designer paper...
I had a lot of fun creating this card and can't wait to give it to someone!
I hope you'll join me in this challenge on SCS!
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Soo cute, Dawn!! Love the rainbow with the sun as the pop up :)

Candace said...

So so cute!!! The recipient will LOVE this! It's fabulous!!

Joan Ervin said...

I saw the video, Dawn, and really wanted to try this...now I have got to play tomorrow!!! Your card is sooo cute...what a fabulous idea to use the rainbow and clouds...absolutely adorable!!!!

Betsy said...

Oooohhhh ... I just purchased the Summer Fresh collection, so I may have to give this a try!

Denise Marzec said...

Ooooooooh, what a COOL fold...I'm going to have to try this some time....GREAT use of those Summer Fresh papers, too!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so COOL!~

Beate said...

What a fantastic pop-up card. You rock!
Hugs and smiles