Tuesday 5 February 2013

Someone So Special Can Never Be Forgotten

Hello :)
You know every Monday morning while drinking my coffee and checking out some sites I look forward to coming home after work to stamp.
Then I go to work.
All that changes....lol
I get home and I'm exhausted and all those good intentions are thrown out the window! LOL!
Am I the only one that this happens to?

Fortunately, I had time to create a great deal on the weekend. 
I created this card on Sunday for the Paper Players Challenge #131 which was a sympathy card.
Stamps: Forever In Our Hearts by Verve
Paper: White, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, MME dp
Ink: Black
Accessories: Circle Nesties, Pool Party Twine, MFT Scallops, Verve Flutterby Die, Sewing, Dimensionals, mini rhinestones

7 comments:

Bananastamper said...

So glad you fit in some stamping time on the weekend! I know what you mean, except I often look forward to it right up until my boys go to bed. I then realize that it is already nine pm and there are still dishes in the sink and lunches to prep, sigh! Once in awhile I sneak in time during the week, but not often. Instead, I will putter in my craft space a bit, tidying or pulling out things I think I want to use next time there is a chance, then I blog a bit for inspiration and give in the exhaustion. I SO look forward to the weekends and/or a day off when I usually manage to find some time to CREATE! yay!

Anyhow, great card. I love the scallops and the little notches you used to "hold" your twine in place. Always good to have a sympathy card on hand. I hate making them when it comes up unless is is a special situation and even then it is so difficult!

Oops, didn't mean to write a novel. Happy Tuesday!
Shanna :)

Unknown said...

Dawn, your cards are beautiful - and photographed amazingly - what do you use?
I love your blog and visit daily, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share your creations every single day!
I absolutely love your work, you are so talented.
Tracey (Airdrie, AB)

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!~

Marisa said...

Be still my heart - just love that butterfly die :) Fabulous paper accented with the kraft. Can fully appreciate how you are fried at the end of a day, especially when you get up so early!

Bev Gerard said...

Another beauty by Dawn!
Glad your crafty weekend time came to the rescue for you!

~Bev

Denise Marzec said...

Oh yeah....change in plans happens to be all the time anymore. This is totally GORGEOUS. The papers are awesome and I love the layout!!

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful dp and I loove how you used the kraft....the little butterfly is adorable, too!!!!