Monday 25 March 2013

Really?

Happy Monday!

Yesterday turned out to be quite nice here in Calgary and this week looks to be even better!
Spring weather is here! Yeah!

This was another new image I received last week in my MFT package.
Isn't she cute?!
The Paper Players Challenge #138 was a sketch. Loved being able to play along with them!
Stamps: Feeling SassyPaper: White, Pretty in Pink, SnoCone, MME DPInk: Memento blackAccessories: copics, mft scallops, mft flower die, spots and dots embossing folder, mat pack and paper piercer, dimensionals

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

So adorable, Dawn!

Vicki Burdick said...

So stinkin cute Dawn!!!! Love the colors and the sentiment...Really?... so adorable!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is super cute Dawn! I'm loving these pastel colors... I wish spring would hurry up and get here!

Marisa said...

Loving the pastels and the card :)

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE her Dawn! The large embossed polka dot background looks great! That is one of my favorite die-namics flower dies. :)

Hugs~

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a SWEETIE!!~

Anonymous said...

She is so freakin' cute, I should have bought her too!