Tuesday 5 March 2013

Wishing You All The Best

Hello :)

Today I have a quick card I created for a card order.
Several people have been requesting birthday cards lately and I thought this sentiment would do.
I love the font!
Sentiment is from Verve and flower is from MFT.
Stamps: Kind Words
Paper: White, Coredinations aqua, EP Everyday Eclectic dp
Ink: Black
Accessories: MFT Flower Die, MFT Well Worn Dies, MFT Fishtail dies, Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder, Sewing, Dimensionals, Rhinestones

10 comments:

Marisa said...

You are rocking the aqua, Dawn. Love the pop of colour you have added and great flower.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Quick, but soooo beautiful! Love your aqua :)

Lynn Put said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the layers and texture!

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love the colors on this !!

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE how soft and PRETTY this turned out DAWN!!~

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this Dawn! Such a pretty color!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! This is STUNNING, Dawn! I LOVE everything about this...the Aqua is gorgeous...LOVE the Hibiscus Die-namics and I'm going to have to get a Honeycomb Embossing folder now SO love that!
Hugs,t

Jackie Pedro said...

Dawn, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Love how you layered all the dies!

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful card! I really love your clean style.

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty and feminine, Dawn!!! The colors are gorgeous and I love that fabulous flower!!!!!