Monday 17 June 2013

Happy Birthday


Wow did we have a smokin' busy weekend! 
I don't think I stopped until after dinner each evening. Not that I'm complaining as we finally got a lot accomplished around here :)
We grocery shopped at our local grocer, then headed to Costco, mowed the lawns, washed the cars/truck, moved beds around(in preparation for my parents arrival mid-week), cleaned the entire house, did 7 loads of laundry, baked chocolate chip cookies for Chloe to take to her Kindergarten class she helps in....oh and Brian was able to get all my photos off of my HP computer that crashed! Those guys at the computer store were SO helpful!
So excited to have things from 2006 to 2010 again! 
After all that I did manage to make several cards :)
The one above was created for the Freshly Made Sketch.
I used purple! It's a colour I hardly dig out. It's so striking here, don't you agree?
Stamps are from PTI's Botanical Silhouettes and Birthday Basics.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card! Love that flower image. YOu have been one BUSY lady!! Glad you got so much done :)

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful! I love the purples! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so pretty! I have this stamp set too. Lovin' all the purple. :)