Saturday 1 June 2013

I Like You & Color - SFYTT



Is BACK!!!
Aren't you excited? I know I am!!

You'll need to check the Reverse Confetti Blog for all the details and who is playing along with us this morning.
Some quick details for you though....
The sketch is open for 2 weeks from June 1st to June 14
One participant will win the ENTIRE NEXT STAMP RELEASE

I've made a couple of cards using the sketch so far but I'll share just one today.
I combined two sets to create my colourful card. Most of you know I LOVE colour and especially busy patterns. They make my heart happy :)
The hearts along the bottom have been embossed with Clear EP.

Click the stamp set graphics below to shop!!


6 comments:

jen del muro said...

Dawn, this is fabulous! Love the colors and how you combined the sets!!

~amy~ said...

So very fun...love what you've done!

Marisa said...

Love the polka dotted paper and rainbow colours! Fun, bright card :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE! I love the rainbow polkadots and the coloring for the word COLOR!!! Fab use of these stamps and sketch!

oh!! I just saw the little hearts on the second banner-- ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is too fun! I love that bold background paper with the solid cardstock panels. That's a wonderful combo!

Lesley said...

Fun card, Dawn!