Friday 3 January 2014

When You Stop and Look Around...

Happy Friday!

I think my days are beginning to get back on track. After the holidays it's hard to get back in the swing of things and a normal routine.
Here's hoping that next week we can do just that!

I haven't had a lot of time in my craft room lately but when I do I take whatever little time I can to create at least a little something.
Here is a card I created one day last week before heading to work the late shift.
Love using white craft ink....on here it really softens the red. A few little black rhinestones to add a little somethin' somethin' and we are done :)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of the white ink on the red and what a great sentiment too. Hope things slow down a bit for you now ((hugs))

nwilliams6 said...

THis is so inspiring and positive! Love the whole design of this card! Wonderful job. Hugz!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dawn, love the craft on red!