Sunday 26 January 2014

You Make Every Day A Happy One

Hello :)

Tomorrow I'm off to Quebec City until next weekend for work.
Should be a good time!

I haven't stamped in AGES and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon :(
I have about 6 new paper pads and a new stamp/die set from Taylored Expressions that I haven't had time to play with yet. 
Maybe when I get home next Saturday?! Yep...that's a plan!

Here is a card I made awhile back for a Paper Players Challenge - Chalkboard Technique
Stamps: MFTPaper: White, Poppy Red, Lemon Tart, BlackInk: White CraftAccessories: Circle Nesties, White EP, MFT dies, Sewing, Dimensionals, Sponges

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this color combo. Super sweet card Dawn..great sentiment.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous chalkboard effect~

Marisa said...

Enjoy your trip! Great shopping there I hear :) Fabulous chalkboard effect!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love how you gave dimension to the chalkboard technique Dawn.

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Dawn! I love the bold background papers!