Sunday 23 March 2014

Have Big Dreams - DD95

Things have been so busy lately that I haven't had much crafty time :(
I do have a couple of days off this week but have to go to work for a couple of hours each day.
Bummer.
Some way....some how....I'll find some crafty time!

Tonight while waiting for Brian to come home I snuck into my craft room to create a card for the Dynamic Duos Challenge below.
I used a few new to me supplies from MFT.
Love these colours together! Fun!
Stamps: Chalkboard Greetings, Party Balloons, Watercolor BackdropsPaper: WhiteInk: Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, BlackAccessories: MFT Party Balloon Dies, Twine, Dimensionals

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love what you have done with the challenge colors Dawn. Really pretty.

Heather Rogers said...

What a fabulous card, Dawn! I love that color combo too. :)

Anonymous said...

This one is fabulous Dawn!