Monday 24 March 2014

Hello Friend

Hello :)

We are trying to plan a family vacation for after Easter but we can't seem to agree where we will go....lol
One minute it's Florida and the next it's California.
I think we've ruled Vegas out as we can always stop there on our way through if we go to California.
I know we'll figure something out....we always do!

While the laundry was in the dryer I took advantage of a little free time to create this card below.
Two challenges in one!


I am loving these colours! It's been awhile since I last coloured with my copics and I felt a bit rusty!
Stamps: Being Cute Is What I Do, Fall FoliagePaper: White, Aqua, Pale Plum, Rich RazzleberryInk: Memento Black, Rich RazzleberryAccessories: Heidi Swapp Circle Stencil, Distress Crackle Paint, Sewing, Rhinestone, MFT Butterfly Dies, Copics, Cirlce Nesties, Dimensionals

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

I saw this at SCS. It is so pretty love the cute PI image and design of your card. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.

Debbie said...

Super cute!

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable Dawn.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card....and there's your answer, go to Florida, so you can go to MFT and get some goodies! ;)

Anonymous said...

This combo actually works, great card!