Friday 28 March 2014

You're A Life Saver - MFT Sketch #169

Hello :)

Since I still had the Go Overboard stamp and dies on my desk I decided to use them again for the MFT sketch #169 this week.
I created the card below for one of my assistant store managers. She's always there covering for me and seems that when something big happens it's on her shift....lol
Stamps: Go OverboardPaper: White, Kraft, SnoCone, RedInk: BlackAccessories: MFT waves die, MFT Go Overboard Dies, MFT Well Worn Dies, Rhinestones, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the life preserver cards I've been seeing of late and this one is no exception! Great take on that sketch -- super cute card!

Marisa said...

This is darling and will be greatly appreciated, I'm sure. Nothing better than having someone to cover your back and help out :)

Anonymous said...

You rocked the sketch!