Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Christmas Wish For You

Hello :)
Made it to Wednesday!
Yeah! Today we are having a BIG BBQ at work to celebrate our newest campaign called 
Feed Everyone.
The weather is supposed to be nice and I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not windy.
Wind is always an issue in Lethbridge....lol

Here is a card I created for the SCS sketch553 last week.
It's a SU only card that uses all the new goodies from the upcoming holiday catty!
Keywords: SUO Joyful Season SC553Stamps: Joyful SeasonPaper: White, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments DSPInk: Cherry Cobbler, Black, Mossy MeadowAccessories: Sewing, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots, Dimensionals



2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Absolutely my fave stamp set in the new mini!!! Love this Dawn!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Perfect. I love the layout and stitching Dawn.