Wednesday 26 August 2015

Let It Snow

Hello!

Last weekend as I was cleaning up my desk area I came upon this piece of polka dotted cardstock that I made sometime ago. Then I found a piece of watercolour paper that I had distressed a bit too! Do you ever make things and then set them aside? Forget about them? Then it's like Christmas when you find it?! LOL!
I decided I should use those pieces before they were lost yet again ;)
I loved the SU! Holiday catty (that will be available to order from in September).
This Hearth and Home Die is awesome!!!
The stamp set is called Happy Scenes.

Stamps: Happy ScenesPaper: White, Smoky SlateInk: Smoky Slate, Distress Inks,Accessories: SU Hearth and Home Framelits, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

What a pretty scene through your window! love the gray! Julia xx