Monday 10 August 2015

Friendship

ahhhh vacation!

Although I decided not to go to the States like we normally do(the Canadian dollar sucks) I still took a week off work to unwind.
Looking forward to the GREAT weather we are having. In the 30's(90F) most of the week.
Might make a trek out to the mountains or something for a day trip.

I am patiently waiting for my new SU! goodies to arrive on Wednesday!
I signed up again to be a demo to get the discount and paper that I just can't find anywhere anymore. All of the local scrapbooking stores have closed up. Everything is done online these days which is fine EXCEPT when the Canadian dollar is as bad as it is :(

This afternoon I created a card using Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and the CAS challenge on SCS(Waves of Colour).
My first interpretation is simple. Waves.
I am working on a more colourful card though ;)
I used a cute Verve stamp set called Text Objects.


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Really cute card. Love your take on the sketch and that sentiment is perfect.

stampingwithlulu said...

Love all your projects! I have been following you for years and am super stoked that you signed up with Stampin' Up! again. I'm a hobby demonstrator and I can't wait to see your SU creations!

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE! You can stay home & create things like this all day, LOL!

Marisa said...

Darling card!! Love that Verve sailboat :) Yeah for vacationt time!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Dawn! Love those colorful sailboats.