Thursday 20 August 2015

Life Is Good

Hello :)

Remember last week when I said that orange, yellow and pink were coming up?
Well here is one card I created for today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS.

Last Thursday was Leftie day. 
So the challenge was to use the left side of your card as your main focus.
Easy and fun!

I did a light colour wash over a mixed media piece of paper and let it dry. 
Then I die cut some pretty butterflies to match.
Stamps: Remember ThisPaper: White, Watercolour Paper, Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Strawberry SlushInk: Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Strawberry Slush, BlackAccessories: Waterbrush, Scallop Die, Bold Butterfly Framelits die, Sewing, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is amazing Dawn. Absolutely amazing.

Joan V said...

I love this card. Think I am going to have to give this a try.