Wednesday 26 December 2007

Friendship bird

Oh it's so nice to just relax today, now that the big holiday has come and gone. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
Today on SCS they had the Sketch Challenge. I couldn't wait to jump right in!!! I have a ton of new goodies that Brian filled my stocking with but I couldn't decide which to use so I pulled out my trusty SU! supplies!
This new DP Bali Breeze from SU! is so cute! I think it will be a big hit starting in January. I wanted to make a nice, bright, cheery card. I'm sending this to my friend, Karen, in Calgary!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets: A little birdie told me, Celebrate everything
Cardstock: Temp. Turq., Pumpkin Pie, Confetti White and Bali Breeze DP
Inks: Versafine Black Onyx, Temp Turq, Pumpkin, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Corner Rounder, Designer Label Punch, 1"Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Temp Turq and Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Misc Brads

9 comments:

Unknown said...

this is adorable!!Cant wait to get back in the swing of things and off the christmas ideas!!!!TFS

Vivian Swain said...

Very cute. I have not cut my stamp out yet. TFS.

Vivian Swain

Unknown said...

too cute, dawn...love the turquoise with the pumpkin...gorgeous!

Dottie K. said...

This is just adorable. Love those colors and that paper. :)

nancy said...

great job on the sketch! your card is so cute...you've convinced me, I've got to order that stamp set!!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Love your card. Love the layout it is totally unique. Your friend will love it.

Rose Ann said...

Adorable card, Dawn!! Your bird is so cute, and I love the paper you used!! Nice scalloping, piercing, and coloring too!

(Your new banner is really pretty!)

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Great card girlie .. Love the birdie and those colors really pop ... Looks awesome ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card! i love the DP!