Saturday 1 December 2007

So frustrated this morning...

Ok so I don't usually vent on here but I'm pulling my hair out here....

This morning, us Stampin' Up! demos, may pre-order a few things from the upcoming catty. This way we have them onhand before it starts and can maybe do a workshop or open house first thing in January.

WELL, I'm TRYING to order but the prices are all coming up screwy....not what is listed in the preview for 2008 Spring and Summer. With demo support closed weekends, who knows when they will be fixed....ugh!

Keep your fingers crossed that it gets straightened out ASAP! I know mistakes happen but WHY on weekends....lol

Suppose it's like the kids always get an ear infection on a Friday night.....

Okies....done my vent now....

ETA: The stamps were coming up 15% off but the paper and rubons were MORE than listed in the preview catty....

BUT they are all fixed now and my order has been sent...YAH!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I started to input my order, it's all good. The prices of the stamp sets are listed at 15% off of the preview brochure. I hope that's what you meant by "screwy".

Anonymous said...

I can't even preview the spring - summer mini!! I have not been able to view the retired list either, have you?? I guess there are lots of problems this morning!!

Deb said...

Technology at its worst, glad you got there in the end!