Thursday 13 December 2007

New Catty Arrived!

I'm sitting here looking through the new catty! There are some things I MUST have...that's for sure! I'm hoping that my friends will be excited too! Maybe I'll get some orders in January! YAH!
Hope all my other Demo Friends are getting theirs too!
At least I have this to look at while I PACE back and forth for Mr. Brown to arrive! UGH! I'm getting antsy waiting...haha!
ETA:
It is the complimentary copy that SU! mails out! I was surprised to get it today! Now I'm wondering if it was a mistake on the Canadian side, mailing them out so early!?! Oh well...it's in my HOT little hands now...hehe!
There are GREAT samples in this catty! Some fun things like fuzzy felt flowers...I dont'want to spoil it for others though....

14 comments:

Dottie K. said...

OK I'm jealous. The new catty - share what you think is exciting so we dream until January. I know you can't show us. Enjoy!!!! :)

Dottie K. said...

Oooppps I left our (can) !!!!

fran said...

You lucky lady! I am sooo jealous! Hope it have wonderful dreams about all the great stuff you'll create to share with us in 2008!

Vivian Swain said...

I am green with envy. Mine has not gotten here yet. :(

Vivian Swain

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You are so lucky! PLEASE tell me it was your complimentary one and not one that you ordered in a box! Give a girl some hope! :)

Lynn Put said...

How far away do you live, LOL? Man I wish I had mine too, I'm happy for you, enjoy!

Unknown said...

You lucky girl you!!! Can't wait to see the new stuff!! :)

Alhambra Club said...

Ohh, I am envious, enjoy

Carolyn King said...

Glad I stumbled across your blog! You do terrific work.

I AM jealous you got your catty ALREADY!!!

I added u on my blogroll too.

Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY GIRL!!!!
LOVE YA Dawn Griffith

Lauren said...

Totally jealous but thanks for the teaser!

Rose Ann said...

Enjoy your catty! I don't have mine yet. Hopefully soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous!!! I am prob the last to get it down here :( Can't wait to see the goodies!

Anonymous said...

green with envy !!!!want to see it so bad, dawn..
lucky you,
chat