Friday 5 December 2008

Candy Cane Can

Hey all...I'm back with a quick little project I just finished.
This afternoon I'm helping out in Chloe's class as the kids are working on their Christmas decorations for the gym(Christmas Concert). I thought it would be fun to take some candy canes with me so they can eat them while they work! I'll just fill this up with some mini candy canes I have for another project I'm working on ;)
The lid was really hard to get off unless you used something to pry it up so I thought I'd attach a loop of ribbon to pull on to loosen it. Seems to work okay!
Lid on ;)
Stamps: Season's Sweetings, AmyR Christmas Sentiments; Cardstock: Core'dinations Green, Whimmery White, American Crafts DP; Inks: Adirondack Black, Real Red, Always Artichoke; Accessories: Copics, May Arts Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Small clear can
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, that's too funny. I made a paint can for today's blog post too. I love yours!! That ribbon and tag on hemp is soooo cute1

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is so cute! I can always count on your blog for GREAT ideas!

Allison said...

This is so cute! What a great idea!

Betty J Schaub said...

Darling!

Michelle said...

Oh that's a cute idea!

Deborah said...

Adorable paint can Dawn! The kiddos will love the mini candy canes too!Have a great weekend! Merry hugs, Deb

Cindy Haffner said...

What a great project and so fun, have an awesome week-end.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! I hope your tree stand fit, LOL!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Very cute idea, and perfect for the kids!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and festive project! Love this, Dawn!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a sweet decorated Christmas can! Great idea for the kids, they'll love it!

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable altered can!! Such cute images, and I love that stripy paper!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Love it, super cute! TFS