Thursday 18 December 2008

Sketch Cards

Good Morning!
Today I'm running off to the school to do a really cute snowman card with Chloe's class. Dawn Griffith had done THIS one awhile back and I thought the grade 4 class would enjoy making it for their parents! Dawn has the best ideas and I'm so happy to CASE her today! Thanks Dawn for sharing it!
Yesterday on SCS I participated in the sketch challenge. Roxie had given a square card and an A2 size for examples. You know what that means...I'm going to do one of each...lol
This first one is a SU! only card. I stamped the Upsy Daisy in White Craft and embossing with Detail White Embossing Powder.
Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, WW, Hawaiian DP; Inks: Craft White; Accessories: White EP, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Mat pack and Paper piercer
Here is my second card for the sketch. I used the H & M stamp set called My Favorite Valentine. It's such a CUTE set!
This card measures 4.25 x 4.25
Stamps: My Favorite Valentine; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Choc chip, White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Both are fantastic! Good luck with the 4th grade class!!! : )

Christina Fischer said...

Both of these are great!! You always are so great at getting totally different looks from the same sketch! :)

Bethany Paull said...

You're too funny doing one of each. A pretty one and a cute one. Have fun with the kiddie crafting.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh absolutly beautiful designs. Kim

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Wow Dawn i love the crisp feel of both your cards.

Have fun at school. It's freezing cold here too, but sounds like it will warm up for Christmas.
Hugs Cindy

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fantastic! Such intricate and detailed work! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

The upsy daisy card took my breath away, it is beautiful and the owl card is adorable. You have a wonderful talent. You are an unbelievable paper piercer - WOW - I can never get my holes the same size and even with a guide they never line up. I made some of the calendars - they are really cute - thanks for teh idea.
Your creations, you are an inspiration.
Ann

Renée said...

love what you did with the sketch, Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous sketch cards, Dawn!! Your embossed silhouettes is gorgeous, and your owl is so cute!!

I hope the snowman cards go well, and I'm sure they will be a HUGE hit!!

Allison said...

Both of these are gorgeous.

I hope the snowman cards go great! They will love it.

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both super Dawn. Lvoe the Oopsy say one cause I just love that set, but the H&M card is too stinkin' cute!! Have fun with Chloe's class today!!

Marlou McAlees said...

more beautiful cards Dawn TFS :) and have a wonderful Christmas and new year :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are so super cute!! Love them!!

Deborah said...

Love the embossed daisys! Gorgeous! The Valentine card is too cute Dawn! Love the sletch and that darling image! Hope you got pictures at the class today! Merry hugs, Deb

Jody Morrow said...

both cards are great! Love them both! Super cute work. The owl is adorable and I LOVE the flowers. :)