Friday 26 December 2008

Gingersnap Angels Everywhere

Happy Boxing Day!
So are any of you going to venture out in the madness for Boxing Day Sales? I don't think I am....I don't need anything as I was totally SPOILED again this year! Brian bought me so many wonderful stamping supplies from Scor Tape to paper to brads to glitter to punches to stamps to ribbon and even an extra Scor Pal! And that was just my stocking stuff :)
Today the girls at All That Scraps are doing a review/preview of the Gingersnap stamps. Aren't these Gingersnap Angels Everywhere darling?!
I made this card a few days ago after I got the Sizzix Heart Dies. I used the clear package that the dies come in to cut out my heart shape! Nothing goes to waste! I then ran the heart through the Xyron machine to make it sticky and dumped on some glitter. It was time to pull out the sewing machine too...I've been oohing and ahhhing over Jody's sewing and her tutorials so I thought I'd give it another whirl. Notice I only did ONE row of stitching...slow and steady...haha!
Stamps: Gingersnap Angels Everywhere; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, WW and BG Designer Paper; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Nesties, Choc Ribbon, Sewing, Copics, White Gel Pen, Glitter, Xyron Machine, Sizzix Heart Dies, Dimensionals, Stardust Pen, SU scalloped edge punch
Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm 2 hours late - and still the first one!
This little angel is ADOABLE! Love the stitching....; a great effect.

Denise Clark said...

Dawn, isn't it wonderful to have a fella who understands our passion for stamping? My hubby is so sweet about it. He bought me a Cricut Expression for Christmas and I am thrilled with it!

I love that angel image! So sweet! The stitching on the top is such a great touch! Love the card!

Christina Fischer said...

This is adorable, Dawn!! I love the layout! Your stitching and heart look fantastic!

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and such an inspiration. I visit your Blog daily. WOW!! You are my favorite!! This card is adorable. Thanks for sharing!
Wendi

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn I love this little angel and what you did with her. In regard to what you did with the heart I just had a " I could have had a V-8" moment!!!! I am always so upset when I have all that packaging that the diecuts and ebf come in to throw away and now I know what I can do with it all. I know, I know a true crafter never throws anything away but come on a girl only has so much room and a hubby only has so much tolerance...lol. Have a great day and TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Jacquel said...

This is darling Dawn! Love that dp you used...very cute!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable!!

Rose Ann said...

What a darling little angel!! I love the papers and your sparkly heart!!