Saturday 16 November 2013

I Can Always Count On You. Thanks

Happy Saturday!

I've been stuck in a little bit of a stamping rut the last couple of weeks. Not a bad rut but one that had me focused on holiday cards, many of which were red and green. 
So yesterday I posted a note on FB asking people to give me some colour ideas.
First person to post was Katherine Cosimano with dark brown, light grey and bright turquoise.

That colour combo had me hyperventilating....seriously.
Grey? I never use grey or VERY rarely.
BUT I did ask for some help and I'm not one to back down to a challenge ;)

I pulled out some Reverse Confetti stamps and made a card for my husband!
He's always been so supportive and someone I can count on day in and day out.

Stamps: Arrows 'n Elements, Count Your RainbowsPaper: White, Temp Turq, Choc Chip, GreyInk: Going Grey, Temp Turquoise, Choc ChipAccessories: MFT tag die, Twine, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such a fun colour combo, way to go! I agree, I would have a hard time with it, but it was a great choice. Fun stamp set too!

Marisa said...

Your rocked the colour combo. Love grey with pink and it is a nice swap our for black. way to stretch yourself :)