Friday 15 November 2013

Merry Christmas To All

Hello :)

Three more days of vacation....ahhhh!
We are supposed to get snow again this weekend. That would be the fourth weekend in a row that it has snowed. Yuck.
On a positive note....it always melts here in two days because of the 70km/hr winds that Lethbridge experiences on almost a daily basis. That's about 43 miles/hr ;)
When we first moved here people told me that you pretty much have to tie things down on your deck. They were NOT kidding....lol

Yesterday while my cabbage rolls were in the oven I snuck into my craft room and made several cards.
Normally when I follow a sketch I take them literally.
This time I switched it up a bit and stepped out of my comfort zone. I know people always say that a sketch is a starting point I just hope I didn't step too far out. 
You can recognize it right?
I actually really like how this came out....sort of fun and funky!
Stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink.
Stamps: Wonderful Words HolidaysPaper: White, Real Red, Wild WasabiInk: Real RedAccessories: PTI dies, MFT dies, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Circle Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE your take on the sketch!! I need to pull our my merry die and the holly leaves too. Fabulous card.

Didn't realize there was so much wind down that way! Hang on ;)

Michelle said...

Ohhhh look at all your Christmas cards! I am trying to mass produce, so mine aren't that fun, I guess. I can at least break out the MERRY die like you did hear - this is great, love the die cuts. And that white wreath down below - love!