Tuesday 12 November 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Hello :)

Ok so my plan for stamping like crazy this week needs to be put on hold for a few days....lol
Yesterday I went grocery shopping and bought all the stuff I need to make perogies and cabbage rolls for the holidays. This really is the best time for me to do them and freeze 'em up for the holiday season.
I have a feeling that we'll be doing a little entertaining since we've moved.
We're all making new friends and it's a good thing if we're prepared for company!

The card below was created for the Paper Players Challenge last week.
Mark another masculine card off my Christmas list!
Stamps and dies are from Papertrey Ink.
Stamps: In The MeadowPaper: White, Crumb CakeInk: Kiwi Kiss, Soft Suede, Real Red, White SnowAccessories: PTI In The Meadow Dies, Sponges, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous scene you've created here, Dawn!! Love the card. I'm drooling just thinking about the perogies and cabbage rolls!

JoAnn said...

Pretty scene you created. Love the cute deers and tree along with the stamped background.