Thursday 14 November 2013

Merry Christmas - DS127

Ready for  another edition of Deconstructed Sketch!
Check out this week :)
Loving this CAS layout!
You can dress it up or go simple as I've done here.
I created my wreath with a bunch of MFT snowflake dies and layering them on one another until I was happy with the result. A few rhinestones, jingle bells and twine finish it off. 
This colour combo is another fave of my this year!
Ready to see what the rest of the Deconstructed Crew have created today?!!!

7 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Dawn, this is so gorgeous! I was just wowed when I saw it. The color combo and all those snowflakes just make such a beautiful design!

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous! I love the layers of snowflakes!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Dawn! LOVE how you used the snowflake punch to create the wreath! Fabulous job!

Crestajune said...

This is so fantastic, Dawn! What a great idea on that wreath! I just love it! Your card is just perfect in every way. I love it soooo much! Have a wonderful day!

Marisa said...

LOVE this!! Snowflakes are my favorite Christmas theme and I just love how you used them to create the wreath. Fabulous take on the sketch!!

Stef Perry said...

Wow, I love your snowflake wreath! So creative. Your fav color combo is perfect for this card.

LORi said...

Super pretty, Dawn!! :)