Wednesday 13 November 2013

Merry & Bright

Happy Wednesday!
Gosh I'm half way through my vacation. To be honest it hasn't felt like much of a vacation the past couple of days.
Oh well. 
Yesterday I made nearly 100 potato and cheddar perogies and I still have a little more to go today before I start my sauerkraut and bacon perogies. THOSE are my fave!

After I finished for the day yesterday I sat down to create a quick CAS card for two SCS challenges.
1. Try A New Technique - revisited paper piecing
2. CAS - Frosty & Festive - inspiration photo

Of course I couldn't help but use the super cute snowman again from MFT.
Stamps: MFTPaper: White, Snocone, Recollections City Sidewalks dpInk: Memento blackAccessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Copics

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love this adorable snowman and your paper-pieced hat and scarf.

Marisa said...

I want to come to your house for perogies!! yum!!! Never tire of this adorable snowman :)

Jodi Collins said...

I want to come too! I LOVE perogies!!
This card is DARLING! Your coloring is fantastic!