Monday 11 November 2013

Warm Winter Wishes - MFT sketch #149

Hello!

Friday night while out for dinner we decided to hop in the truck and head down to Montana for the weekend.
This time we brought Snickers along and I was much more relaxed knowing she was fine. No stressing about her at a kennel!

I am on vacation all this week! Yeah!

I haven't stamped since last week but I'll make up for it in the next few days ;)
This was last week's MFT sketch:
Those of you that visit me often know my love of snowmen is huge!
Anytime I can ink one up it makes me happy!
This time I used Holiday Hugs Snomwan from MFT.
Still having the Wild Wasabi and Real Red on my table I decided to use those again rather than getting off my chair....yeah I'm that lazy sometime! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally awesome, love this snowman and your sparkle!!! so cute!!!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love that sweet snowman.

Marisa said...

You always rock this snowman!! Love the snowbank. FABULOUS take on the sketch.

Unknown said...

Another fabulous snowman card! I can't get enough of them either! The sparkling snow is just exactly the right touch!

Marie Bingaman said...

Sweet card, Dawn! I love snowmen too, but mostly collect the resin version...LOL :)