Thursday 25 June 2009

All in the Family

Good Morning!
Whew...only two more days til the weekend! I've been super busy at work this week and then studying at home for an exam on Friday...BUT I did manage to go to the basement to make a quick card after dinner last night :) That makes me HAPPY ☺
This was created for Chloe. I forgot to stamp a little Congrats on the front before mounting it on foam tape...oops! Thought this would be nice to leave with her lunch bag on Friday...making it to the last day of school and the last day of 4th grade!
Stamps: All in the Family, All in the Family Accessories; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, WW and Washington Apple DSP; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, White Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for popping by today!

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuuuute!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling Dawn. --We have summer, now i'm to hot!!!!!!!! hehe

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card Dawn!!! I bet Chloe is super excited for school to be out for the summer!!!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet little image on this Dawn! love the block colors on the DP - very pretty!

Marisa said...

Darling card! They grow up waaaay too quickly, don't they!

Allison Rankin said...

How cute is that lil' girl? Great take on the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - super cute!!! I love this sweet set too and I hate to admit that I barely use it :(!!! Awesome take on the Sketch too!!! Hugs ~S~

Renée said...

awww, how sweet! I'm sure she'll LOVE it! Funny, I used this stamp set too for the same sketch!

Stamp and Smile said...

Chloe will {LOVE} your card... and put a BIG smile on her face for the last day of school! Very sweet and fun layout... the weekend is almost here!! TFS Dawn.. :)

Good luck on the exam!! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable, Dawn!! Love the bright, happy colors. Chloe is sure to love this!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE girl! LOVE LOVE this! How sweet for Chloe!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, how SWEET! I'm sure Chloe loved it! :)

Bethany Paull said...

What a nice little surprise for Chloe. And it's so sweet.