Tuesday 23 June 2009

You Float My Boat!

Good Morning!
Today I'm sharing a card I gave to my husband ;)
The stamp set and June 20th Key Ingredients are from Taylored Expressions.
I stamped the image from Beach Bum onto Choice Snow White cardstock with Memento Black ink and coloured with Copic Markers. I stamped a second image and cut out the cuppie to place in the boat too :)
Stamps: Beach Bum; Cardstock: Prism Paper, White, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Nesties, Ribbon, Wavy Border Punch, Oval Punch, White Candy Dots, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So dalring Dawn and perfect for your hubby!!!

Connie M. said...

This is just so very adorable, Dawn!!

Renée said...

Love the sentiment, perfect for a hubby, eh?! Super cute card, love the colours and layout!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dawn!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This, my friend, is simply FANTASTIC! LOVE the layout and the colors, your coloring on Cuppie, and that wave border is GENIUS!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Dawn!!! I bet your hubby loved it?!? Hugs ~S~

Alex said...

What a cute card, great card for the husband!!! Love this Dawn! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, I LOOOOVE how you added a second cuppie to the boat. Genius!

Bethany Paull said...

Great layout Dawn. I love how you stamped the sentiment on more patterned paper.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute cute cute!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Oh this is so cute Dawn!! Love your bow! great colors and dp!!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Maria said...

Betcha your husband loved your card! It's a cute one. Love the sentiment and the cupcakes on the boat to go along with it. My husband likes receiving my hand made stuff. He displays them in his office at home.

Maria

Jackie Pedro said...

This is just the cutest, Dawn! Love the wavy border! I bet hubby loved it!

Allison Rankin said...

Such a cute stamp...and a great layout to feature it too!

Stamp and Smile said...

Cute hubby card! LOVE that wave panel you have going on... just perfect as usual!! SMILES... Michelle :)