Saturday 6 June 2009

Thanks for All You Do!

Happy Saturday!
Today it's Lauren's My Time Challenge and this week it's a sketch! I know you all ♥love sketches right?! Well this is what I created for the challenge. I used one of those cute The Greeting Farm images that I got from the girls at the Edmonton Extravaganza that I went to a couple of weeks ago.
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, AmyR Thank You Sentiments; Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Dark Choc, White; Inks: Memento Black, Choc chip; Accessories: Copics, Stardust Stickles, Martha Blue Jewels, PTI ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Nesties, Dimensionals
Here is the sketch! Hope you can play along!
Stop by the My Time Team blogs to see their wonderful creations! You will find them all listed on my side bar.
Sorry this is so short...I'm super busy with back to work stuff now that my blog posts are done up ahead of time if possible. I hope to stamp all day Sunday and have lots to share next week!
Have a GREAT weekend!

21 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

absolutely adorable Dawn. Love that image. So cute hope work is going well. Sry this is short. I'm on my phone.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh DAWN!! This is SUUUUUUUUUUPER cute! Love that sweet image with the sparkly wings, love that you cut it out and placed it over a yellow panel, and the colors are so soft and calming. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, girl! You ROCKED it!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, this image is too cute Dawn! Love what you've done with the challenge!

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, and I'm loving the colors!! Fabulous job with the sketch, Dawn!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Dawn~

This is gorgeous! LOVE your colors and that main image! As soon as I saw the fairy, I looked for the source so that I could purchase it. Absolutely adorable :O)

Beautiful, clean work as always! Still one of your biggest fans :O)

Have a great weekend.

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that sweet image Dawn, you rocked this sketch.

Alex said...

Totally stinkin' cute Dawn, I love that sweet image, and I am sooo playing with that sketch today! I too will be stampin alot this weekend in the hopes of getting ahead, lol!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jackie Pedro said...

How adorable!! Love this, Dawn!!

Handmade by Odette said...

I love your image Dawn! and your card is fabulous!!

Dana Gustafson said...

She's cute Dawn! And I like the tiny bling sparkle for the two small circle elements. A treasure as always...

Unknown said...

Oh MY! I love this Dawn!!! I just got my first TGF stamps in the mail today! Can't wait for them to hit ink.

The colors - WOW -- love this...

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Dawn!!! Love the Sketch off to printing it out :)!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Your colors look GREAT together Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

Very sweet, Dawn! I love what you did with this sketch! :)

Bethany Paull said...

I love how you did that ribbon strip with a scalloped cardstock edge. Very nice card Dawn.

Maria said...

Dawn this is fabulous! What a great image!

Kelly Schelske said...

So super sweet Dawn!!

Scrappinangler said...

Very cute! Great sketch too!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute!!!! I love the sketch and how you layered that adorable image!!! Your coloring is gorgeous, too, and what pretty sparklie wings!!!!!! Awesome job, gf!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Love that sketch and what you've done with it!

Maria said...

Hey Dawn. . .I'm sorry I've been doing catch up with my commenting. Ugggh! I can't wait for my daughter to finish school. . .I'm so looking forward to the summer break! LOL! I really want to be able to stay up late!! I'm more focused with my cardmaking late at night.

Oh your card is so darn cute with that TGF image! The color combo is fantastic and I really love the unique layout. It's pretty!

Maria