Friday 26 June 2009

Cupcakes Make Everything Better

Good Morning!
I'm so glad it's Friday and I have the next two days off! This commute I have right now is OUTRAGEOUS...I don't have patience for people and traffic...grrrr!
I also have an exam today and it's been years since I had to study for one...ack!
Wish me luck...haha!
On Monday Julee posts a Mojo sketch and it's been a couple of weeks since I was able to play along. This is what I created with it.
Stamps: Cupcakes Make Everything Better; Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, WW and Washington Apply dsp; Inks: Memento Bllack, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Wavy Border punch, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Paula Barin said...

You're right, cupcake DO make everything better :)
Great card... love the colours.

Good luck with your exam.... you'll ace it!

corinnesomerville said...

Adorable card, kiddo !!!!

All the best on your exam....you'll do great !!!

Enjoy your next couple of days off.....you sure deserve it !!

Big Hugs
Corinne

Denise Marzec said...

Okay, now I totally need to make a card with these colors...love the combo, it really pops! Pretty card, girl! Good luck with the test today and here's hoping traffic is easier on you.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card!! Great sketch and love that cupcake and paper!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super yummy card - Dawn!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy and pretty!!!

Connie M. said...

Such a sweet and yummy card, Dawn! Good luck on you exam too!!

Christina Fischer said...

Yum!! Love these colors!

I hope your exam went well! :)

Renée said...

Hopefully, you won't have to do this commute forever ... it's a long one :) Fabulous card, Dawn! Love your colours! Good luck on your exam!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love the colors you used.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous girlie!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

What a YUMMY card, Dawn! Love the colors, so warm and deLISH! Hope your exam went well, and you can relax and enjoy the weekend!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love the color choices here for your cupcake card...fabulouso!

Bethany Paull said...

Hope the exam went well. I HATE traffic. I used to drive about an hour and 15 minutes to work, then walk another 15. Yuck! Lovely card! with very nice papers.

Rose Ann said...

Gorgeous colors for your cupcake card, Dawn!! I love how you've colored the cupcake liner!!

I hope your exam went well!! Hugs!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Wow, do I have a lot of catching up on all your super EYE CANDY!! We had a great 4th of July week and getting back into a routine now... LOL!!

Sweet card Dawn! Love your DP, layers, ribbon and that EK wave punch ROCKS!! TFS.. :)