Thursday 11 June 2009

Hope

Good Morning!
Now that I've gotten a routine down with work and homelife I'm finding a little more time to stamp! I know that you see something each day here but there are days when I created quite a few projects so I'd have things to show....lol! Now I seem to find time before and after work...which is GREAT!
This card below was created using new Taylored Expressions stamps.
I've combined Beary Special with Faith & Hope to make this adorable card. I dug through my stack of Prism papers to find something to go with this pretty designer paper. I've had it in my drawer forever and thought it'd be cute with bear ;)
The Beary Special comes in a sheet of rubber at a lower cost so that more money can be donated to the charity - Sick Kids Hospital. You can read more about it here.
Stamps: Beary Special, Faith & Hope; Cardstock: White, Prism, DP; Inks: Memento Black, Choc chip; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, 2 way glue pen, Glitter, Dimensionals
Yesterday I had a little time to spare...about 20 minutes before leaving for work....so I made a card using the SCS sketch. This is a SU! only card.....please excuse my rocked bird...I shouldn't have rushed....haha!
Stamps: Cheep Talk; Cardstock: Pacific Point, Choc Chip, WW and Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Inks: Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Pacific point ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Paula Barin said...

cite cards, Dawn. The teddy bear image is adorable. I can't wait until mine arrive.
Enjoy your day.

Denise Marzec said...

Both cards are great girl, but I'm LOVE LOVE LOVIN' that first card. The shades of brown in the DP, the sparkly wings, and the layout with the brads on those panels is just AWESOME!! Beautiful work, girl!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh that teddy bear card is so sweet. Beautiful colors! Cute, cute, cute bird card as well!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, love your cards Dawn!!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

I am so in love with that bear card!! I need to head over and get it!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute cards! I especially love the cute bear image... TFS!

Renée said...

These are both cute cards, Dawn! The bear's wings are adorable glitterized like that. Love the layout of the Cheep Talk set too!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Before work? You are crazy! I prefer to sleep and let you stamp so I can enjoy! Fabulous Dawn! Love your little angel bear and the colours on the birdie card are awesome! anyway, 20 mins I wouldn't have picked out my stamps!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the hope card, it's gorgeous Dawn! ! I really love the colors and papers and layout of the Cheep talk card too, great work as always!!

Hugs, Kelly

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Dawn!!! You are amazing!! I can barely pick out my paper and colors in 20 minutes, much less finish a whole card!! ROFLOL!!! Seriously though, I love both cards! The paper on the bear card is SO perfect...just love it! And your bird card...well, it is mostly your fault that I bought that set!! :-)

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Dawn, I agree with Laurie Schmidlin....Both cards are fabulous. The bear card is just beyond!!! You are always the reason that I bought the cheep talk set!! Such an enabler, you are!! Thanx for the amazing, consistent inspiration. Keep it comin'!!

Julia Aston said...

I love the browns and shimmery wings on your bear card Dawn - and the blues and yellows are are super on your pretty sketch card! love those birds! It's funny how we can work and still fit in stamping!! we just get less sleep!

Connie M. said...

Both cards are so fun and adorable!! I just LOVE the cute image on the first...and the I love the mix of colors and how you stamped the birds on the second!

Bethany Paull said...

I'm usually such a color fiend, and yet I LOVE your all brown teddy bear card! The birdies are great too. I never would have noticed the rocking mark. LOL. I like the pierced corner.

Marie Bingaman said...

DAWN! Wassup? These cards are so friggin cute! I so love that teddy bear card! And of course the colors on the birdie card ROCK! Awesome Dawn! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful cards, Dawn!!! I love the sweet little teddy bear and the birds are sooo cute!!! Beautiful work, gf!!!

Maria said...

Wow, I wish I had your discipline. I can't make a card without something distracting me all the time. Glad to hear you have a routine down! I wish I could get a good routine. . .I would probably be able to make more cards and projects!

Both your cards are fantastic. The image on the first card is adorable. I love the pretty dp that you used.

Your second card is a cutie!! I love the color combo!! I still haven't touched my Pacific Point card stock. When I stop by your blog. . I always remember that I need to use it! LOL!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

Love these...why didn't I order that dang SU bird set? Darn!

Rose Ann said...

Your little bear is so sweet, and I love the sparkly wings!! Your birdies are adorable as well, and I love the colors!!