Sunday 22 September 2013

Celebrate HB2U - MFT sketch #142

Good Sunday morning!

Well at this point I'm half way through my six day stint. Working around the move has been a challenge. Days off are spent back in Calgary getting the old house cleaned up. 
Still at little to do there so I'll be there a couple of times this coming week.
All this away time interferes with my stamping/crafting time....ugh. 

Here is a card I created last week for the MFT sketch.
Stamps: Party Balloons, MFT Birthday Sentiments, Darling DotsPaper: Choc chip, Banana, Crumb CakeInk: White Craft, MFT KraftAccessories: MFT Party Balloons, MFT First Place Award Ribbon Die, Sewing, Twine, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful, Dawn. I like the twine balloon string. :)

Marisa said...

Love the balloon and twine tails as well as the stitching. Hopefully you'll be all settled soon ((hugs))!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, your stitching is perfect!!! I hope all goes well til you get done with all the change over, I know it must be stressful! Hugs my friend!

Lesley said...

Fabulous stitching detail...love it. Hope you are settled soon.

Jackie Pedro said...

Great masculine card, Dawn! Hope things settle for you soon!