Tuesday 17 September 2013

Count Your Rainbows - Reverse Confetti

Hello :)
Well we are all moved into our house in Lethbridge and now the work begins settling in.
I really hope to be stamping tomorrow!! 

Here is a bookmark I made about a month ago as I prepared for the Reverse Confetti sneak peeks.
I'd forgotten about it which worked out well because now I have something to share :)
The fabulous sentiment comes from the Count Your Rainbows stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope to be posting a lot more regularly very soon!

3 comments:

jen del muro said...

Love the colors and design, Dawn! So pretty!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute with the felt sun and clouds, Dawn, and I love the RC sentiment!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful bookmark, Dawn! I LOVE the felt images-- perfect match with this sentiment! LOVE <3