Friday 27 September 2013

Merry Christmas SCS Sketch #455

Hello Happy Friday!

I'm so relieved it's almost the weekend but it doesn't mean I have a lot of relaxation coming my way :(
We still need to head back to Calgary tomorrow morning to clean our old house and do one last dump run. 
Four hours of travel time there and back. Blah!
The end is finally in sight!
Then it will be onto a new hurdle....lol
One day at a time, right?

I was excited that I found some stampy time on my day off this week. Think I managed FOUR cards! I can't remember the last time I stamped for more than 30 minutes :)

This was a card I created for the SCS sketch #455 on Wednesday.
I think the week before we moved Chloe and I had gone to the craft stores to load up with what I could before coming to a city that doesn't have anything but a Michael's. I ended up picking up this sweet My Mind's Eye paper. I love non-traditional holiday colours! Great for a girl!

Stamps: Snow Flurry, Christmas CarolerPaper: White, Pink Pirouette, My Minds Eye dpInk: Memento blackAccessories: copics, sewing, mat pack and paper piercer, dimensionals

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card!! Love the multi coloured polka dots!! Will be waving to you from Emdonton this w/e!

Sara I. said...

Oh Dawn - another cutie card! Just adore the mix of papers and the piercing. Good luck with all that has to be done this w.e.! xx

JoAnn said...

Sweet card. Love the non-traditional colors and paper piercing.

Bananastamper said...

So cute!!! Good luck with all your chores!