Sunday 1 September 2013

Rainbows #4 Reverse Confetti SFYTT

****Please scroll down for my Sweet Sunday Sketch****

It's the beginning of the month which means it is time for a new Sketch For You To Try from Reverse Confetti!
Make sure you pop on over to the RC Blog to see who is playing along and to link up your card :)
I don't have a lot of supplies left out to play with so I went ultra CAS with my card.
I started to pack up my designer papers but who needs them when you have those cool Whole Lotta Dots stamp set! So fun!
I've used three different stamp sets on my card today.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this! The polka dots are so fun and loving all that white space :)

Vickie Z said...

Wonderful card!! Love the polka dots/tag/sentiment!! Congrats on your new job!