Monday 23 September 2013

Give Thanks With a Grateful Heart

Happy Monday :)

Last evening I was feeling the itch to get inky. So I did just that!

Creating a card for the following two challenges.
I used some Reverse Confetti Stamps for my quick CAS card.
I stamped the hearts from Forever Fall in Crumb Cake and fussy cut them out. Deciding that they needed a little something something....I added a bit of stitching down the center. The Whole Lotta Dots were stamped in Versamark onto the piece of Black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the color combo and of course, the hearts!

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous card, Dawn! love the stitched hearts!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! what a great combo of colors they look fabulous with these stamps.

Unknown said...

love this one too, kudos for another amazing card!!