Monday 9 September 2013

Happy Birthday - Freshly Made Sketch #102


This was one of the last cards I created before all of my stamping supplies were packed away for the move this week :(

I can't believe I'm not going to get inky for two weeks! ack! The only time that happens is when I'm on vacation....lol....I'm busy and don't miss it then but now....it's a different story....lol

I did pack my copics and brought them with me as I don't trust those movers ;) 

Here was the sketch:
I chose to make it a square card to accommodate the large MFT WTG Bunches of Birthday Wishes. That was the first time I'd inked it up. Cleaning and packing I found it! So excited....lol
By the time I started the card I had already packed up a lot of my stuff, including ribbon, but I did have twine in a bin still...good thing!

I will only have a couple of cards to share over the next two weeks but I do hope you'll pop in when you can.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Adorable, Dawn :) Love the multi-looped bow.

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and cheerful birthday card Dawn! Love the beautiful balloons and fun bow!

Michele Boyer said...

So colorful and fun!!