Monday 30 September 2013

Hello Friend FMS105

Hello and happy Monday!

Today I am heading BACK to Calgary for a few days.
One of my assistant store managers is coming with me and I'm looking forward to getting to know her a little better!

Yesterday I was able to hit the stamp room for a couple of hours and created a few cards that you'll see throughout the week :)

Last week I ordered some MFT goodies and was happy when they arrived in about 24 hours! Yeah!
I LOVE sunflowers!!
My card is based on the Freshly Made Sketch #105
Stamps: Splendid Sunflower, Fall FoliagePaper: Naturals White, Choc Chip, So SaffronInk: Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede, Daffodil DelightAccessories: MFT Splendid Sunflower Die, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Jute, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful!

Marisa said...

Fabulous, Dawn!

Becca-expressions said...

This makes me smile with pure joy. Beautiful!