Saturday 1 October 2011

Friends Stick Together - MFTWSC39

Good Saturday Morning!
Happy World Card Making Day!
I was up first thing this morning before the sun came up and headed to the basement stamping!
Ahhhhhhh love it!
It's been quite a few days since I'd gotten inky and I was getting antsy to get at it again.
I created this card below with a new MFT set that arrived in my mailbox yesterday! FUN!
The layout comes from this week's MFT Sketch #39. First Class Friend was used along with some Cosmo Cricket Clemantine designer paper.
Well in between making cabbage rolls and perogies today(for our Canadian Thanksgiving next weekend) I hope to get a little more stamping in today ;)
Enjoy your Saturday!

11 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE this, Dawn! I could kick myself for passing on these papers! I'll have to pick them up! So cute! Have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

This is totally AWESOME, Dawn! I've got to have that stamp set and I love the papers, too!

Jody Morrow said...

SO pretty! I LOVE that card. SO soft and pretty!

Marisa said...

I'm salivating, Dawn!! Can we come for dinner LOL! Koodos to you for being able to function before dawn LOL! Great card.

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty Dawn! Cabbage rolls and perogies sound yummy!!

Sara I. said...

Soooo pretty!!! LOVE the paper and that sentiment stamp!xx

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE it!!~

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!! OMG, I love this one too!! I saw that CC paper and wasn't sure and now I see your card with it and I should of picked it up!!! Damn....

Denise Marzec said...

This is sooooooo beautifully done. I love the die and all your sewing.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh NO...now I need this stamp set!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this...great colors, and papers!!