Wednesday 26 October 2011

Heart You

Thank goodness for Wednesday!
Work today and tomorrow and then I will enjoy a long weekend!
I'm really looking forward to Friday when I am home alone to do whatever I like ;)
I've finally caught up on all the Viva La Verve Challenges.
This was from VLV October Week 3 Sketch.
I used the Verve set called You and I along with the Jotted Heart Die.
Stamps: You and I; Cardstock: White, Smokey Shadown, Echo Park Victoria Gardens DP; Inks: Black; Accessories: Jotted Heart Die, Circle Nesties, Twill, MFT Edge Die, Rhinestones, Sewing, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!~

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Dawn! Love the wee bit of black, it sure makes it pop!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, so ROMANTIC!!

Beate said...

Oh wow! This looks incredible! LOVE your card.
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! This is BEAUTIFUL! FAB layout and I LOVE these papers!

Linda Beeson said...

What a beautiful card. Not only are the pinks wonderful but loving the little black accents and such a sweet sentiment.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...this is soooo gorgeous, Dawn!! Love everything about it, girl!!

Anonymous said...

OOO, this one is beautiful!