Thursday 20 October 2011

Christmas Blessings

Christmas is a little more than two months away. Wow.
Where did this year go?
Each and every year I say I'm going to start my holiday shopping earlier and mail my cards on time. Well first step would be to create cards ;)
Here is one I made last night using the SCS sketch.
A fairly simple card although it did take me a while to find a sentiment that I liked.
The sentiment is from an older SU! set called Seasons Greetings(or at least that is what I *think* it's called).
Frankly, I'm too lazy to go back downstairs to look....lol
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Thursday!

7 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this girlie! These papers are beautiful and I LOVe that big ribbon!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn!!~

Carolyn King said...

So beautiful- love that bow!!

Marisa said...

Love that wide, striped ribbon! Makes such a statement and wonderful to pair with the polka dots :) Great card.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card Dawn-love the dp & ribbon-looks like it would be an easy one to mass produce-I need to get started on my cards as well

Denise Marzec said...

Seriously! Where DID this year go?? Gorgeous Christmas card!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful sentiment and beautiful creation!