Friday 28 October 2011

It's Pink - HYCCT1128

Hello :)

Last week Jami emailed asking if I'd be interested in make a sample for her challenge that she was hosting for a Hope You Can Cling To Challenge on SCS.
Of course I jumped onboard right away!

Jami's challenge was to create a holiday/winter/Christmas card with any shade of pink!
If you play along and upload to SCS please be sure to use keyword HYCCT1128

I love making non-traditional holiday cards and decided to make two.
My first card uses a new A la Carte from Taylored Expressions called Snow.
Stamps: Snow A la Carte; Cardstock: White, Intense Prism Pink, Echo Park DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Scalloped Edge, Copics, Glitter, Snowflake Punch, White Sparkly Candy Dot, Dimensionals
My second card is a pretty quick and simple one with no stamping but I was able to use one of my new Taylored Expressions Dies called Trim The Tree. It's pretty in pink isn't it?!
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, White, Echo Park DP; Accessories: Trim The Tree Die, Sewing Machine, Buttons, Twine, Dimensionals, Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll play along with the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges!

6 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...I might need that Christmas tree die. Your pink tree card is adorable!
Love the snowman card as well.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOOOVE both of these girlie!!! GORGEOUSNESS!

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY in PINK!!~

Michelle said...

I like that line of snow under your snowman...and those letters remind me of that SPRING stamp that you used to color all the letters differently..that was a favie look. That clean pink tree is so whimsical and wintery....girlie Christmas!

Rose Ann said...

Loving these in the non-traditional colors, Dawn!! The snowman is so cute, and I love the sparkle!! What a great tree die too (I'm tempted...lol).

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful holiday cards, Dawn...I sooo love all the pink!!!!!