Saturday 8 October 2011

Hello

Yesterday I had a wonderful visit with an old friend and her family.
We shared a lot of laughs throughout the day.
I was sad to see them leave :(
We told them we'll see them again after winter....there is no driving south once the snow starts to fly....too risky!
I createed this card using the Deconstructed Sketch #22.
The sweet new PI is called Feeling Froggy.
I left out the frog ;)
Well that's it from me today.
Chloe and I are planning on going geocaching this morning with Snickers.
We'll find hidden treasures around our neighbourhood. It'll be great exercise!
Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

This is pure sunshine! love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous and cheerful card Dawn!! Love all the yellow and all the different shaped panels with the darling image. Too sweet!! Beautifully colored!!

I am glad you had a good visit with a friend!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!~ Happy Thanksgiving!!~

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable, Dawn!!! Have a great day with your girl!!

Beate said...

Adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image, Dawn, and great use of the sketch. Glad you had a good visit with your friend. I hadn't seen my close University friend for 15 years and we connected last summer and it was as if time had never passed. Love friends like that! Good luck geoteching. Sounds like so much fun!!

Queen Mary said...

I like what Sarah said -- pure sunshine -- and I marvel at how perfect every little detail is on your cards! Clearly I need to practice more!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Dawn! Love that sketch too!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so sweet, cheerful, and perfect!

Denise Marzec said...

Ooooooh, purdy! Love all the cheery yellow!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Dawn!!! The papers and colors are so bright and happy and I love the sweet little PI girl!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a happy and cheerful little card!!

Jody Morrow said...

Pure SWEET and so pretty in the subtle colors.

Jodi Collins said...

She is WAY too cute and I LOVE these papers! Geocaching??? What the heckaroo is that?