Saturday 15 October 2011

Happy Mail

Hello!
Wow it's been a crazy week with no stamping since Monday :(

This afternoon once I finished all my errands I decided to sit down and have some me time :)
I looked up Jen's Deconstructed Sketch(link on sidebar).
This sweet Pure Innocence was still in the package UNopened! How did that happen?!
She's a cutie! I also opened my new MFT flower dies that I received a few weeks ago.
Gee I remember when I had a little more free time and the DAY the packages arrived I was creating. Now I play catch up.
I'm off to order pizza for dinner! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

Tricia T said...

Dawn you make cardmaking look so easy! Fantastic card!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so sweet, Dawn! I just love that image and your papers, and the red buttons are the perfect touch!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute card, Dawn.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute is right Dawn!!

Sara I. said...

Love her - this is just too, too precious!! Fab papers, too! xx

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this sweet little card!!! The buttons are so cute as well as the sweet little PI girl and your coloring is awesome!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable! Love the layered up scallops.

Dana White said...

Dawn this is so cute - like you I have stuff that hasn't been opened yet; it's so sad!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, this is super CUTE!! Love those papers and the design is fabulous!!

Joan Ervin said...

Total cuteness, gf....Looooove this awesome design and your precious little PI girl!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and ADORABLE Dawn!!~

Anonymous said...

OH, this one is darling! Love where you put the buttons!