Tuesday 11 October 2011

Friend - You Are Such A Joy To Me

Monday night after dinner I wanted to just relax.
Relaxing to me is either stamping or reading.
I chose to stamp ;)
I created this card below using the Mojo 210 sketch and combined it with Tammy's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge on SCS.
I used several Verve stamp sets to create this card.
Also three Verve dies.
Stamps: Kind Words, Text Objects, Tag Time; Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, White, MME dp; Inks: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: Curvy Bookplate Die, Jotted Heart Die, Charming Banner Dies, Button, Twine, Sewing, Scallop Die, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this color combination...and this card. Did you know that you can actually send out the cards that you make? :p I hope Chloe is doing better....I just can't believe how sudden that was. Although maybe that was better than him suffering for long. We had the best time with you guys....so much fun just gabbing and catching up. On the way home the kids kept saying "if only they lived in Boise or we lived in Canada, we could see them every day!"

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my worrrrrrrd, this is absolutely GORGEOUS, girlie!!.....those papers are so pretty, love the layout, scallops, twine, heart behind the sentiment....absolute PERFECTION!

Anonymous said...

Wow what an amazing beautiful card you made !! I love your style !
Best regards Berdien

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Dawn, STUNNING!~

Marisa said...

Loving how you used the mojo sketch, Dawn. Can't go wrong with this colour combo and way to flash some Verve :) Great card.

jjcreations said...

Wow, I haven't visited you in like - forever. You're still creating fabulous cards! I love the stitching you've added here and the different patterned paper.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a fabulous card...love the stitching and the twine!!

Teresa said...

This is such a pretty card and these are some of my favorite papers! Thanks for sharing the inspiration :)

Jody Morrow said...

So pretty. I love the papers you chose.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! The layered dies are fab and I LOVe this layout!

Rose Ann said...

What a great sentiment and such pretty papers too!! Love the scallops, stitching, and baker's twine!!